IMPROVING INJECTIONS THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
How our technology works
Benefits for your center
Trusted by clients worldwide
Frequently asked questions
ARtery 3D works in 3 simple steps:
- Face Scan. Start by creating a personal patient account and record a 20” video during which the patient’s head turns from left to right.
- MRI. Send your patient with an MRI prescription form for a one-time, risk-free MRI to scan the individual arterial anatomy.
- Arterial anatomy visible on smartphone. During the follow-up consultation, open the patient’s file and scan the patient’s face to see their individual arterial anatomy through augmented reality.
The initial requirements are:
- Patient registration via Website. A simple online process to register your patient on the ARtery 3D platform.
- Get the printed MRI prescription. An MRI prescription is provided for you to stamp, date and sign
- Take a 3D scan of the patient’s face with the back camera of your smartphone. A 3D surface scan of the face is incorporated into our facial software algorithm to further increase the accuracy of ARtery 3D.
- Use Face 3D to generate a 3D Video Scan of the face. Arterial anatomy is visible via ARtery 3D on an approved device.
- Select the right patient in the ARtery 3D app
- Aim the phone at the face and push “scan”
- See the individual arterial anatomy through augmented reality